Tuesday 24 February 2015

Gossip time





Today was a gossip session. I am blessed that Lana lent me her copy of Insurgent (I've been waiting for 2 months for it from the public library!).

Isaac never reads the back of books, he likes to be surprised.

Racheal is reading Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime and Lovely Bones (both for English)

Bobbigrace is reading The Book Theif, apparently assessments come first (whatever).

Lana is reading City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. "I like fantasy books, that she discovered history about her parents and made discoveries about her romantic interest."

Ms Metcalfe is reading The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson and Insurgent by Veronica Roth (yay!)

Lonise is reading I am Rebecca as she read the first in the series (I am not Esther) 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment